Saturday, December 19, 2009

'GOD' is a hard act to follow...

Today one year is completed of my brother's re-birth. He got serious accident in December last year and came from coma in February. Now, he is OK. So moments for joy ! But some horrible thoughts also in my mind remembering 8.30 PM of 20th Dec,2008.

I can't explain my feelings which I felt in the last 365 days. But I learnt a lot. For example, how to commit new responsibilities and accomplish them regarding your family, friends, love and life. As a result, I found some deepness in myself.


It's the post to thank all my friends and family members who supported us upto the immense level.

And, sorry to those friends who complained that I didn't tell them about that accident. But that was a nonplus thing. That time was too frustating to discuss. So, sorry once again ! Love you all- my friends.

I don't want to remember that round-robin around the hospital. Thanks to GOD for providing us 'Arpit' again and to give me some treasures silently.

At the last not the least:

                            "आँखों से दूर न हो, दिल से उतर जायेगा
                               वक़्त का क्या है गुजरता है, गुजर जायेगा | "

4 comments:

  1. Aript is really a miracle boy! Blessed by god, great to see him fit and healthy again! May god bless him! Its been a tough time for him and your family, but good thing is that we are happy now, let it be better and better and conquer the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't knew that he was on bed for such a long span....it may be called a miracle or bizzare...a lotsa thanks to God.
    I met him in sakshama 2008 and seriously he is a nice guy and has a great reflection of Ashish...keep it up guys n always be the same :) .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I din't meet him but looks good one with these comments. Good always remains with good ones . Great to hear that he is fine now, you told me once I remember but didn't tell exact situation. Hard time that must be I know ! By the way all'z well that end'z well. May good be with you always to make it better & best .

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I want 2 tell all of u that I am 'Arpit' who is blessed with ur idle wishes and had felt the miracle is done by 'God.'Seriously guies I m 9t wory abt that wht would hapnd with me bt I'm worrid only for that "Eyes of my family memembers are wet with unexpacted dry tears."How a 'Maa' will feel that his younger son is near 2 die,How a 'Father' will feel that a precious part of his body is going 2 be seprt frm him,How a 'Brother' will feel that now he will be only 'Ashish' apers 4 people.But seriously 'God' thnks a lot 4 provide 'Breath of life' again nt only for me bt also my 'Powerhouse'-'My Family'.Thnks bro 4 give ur a few time for say 2 'God' thnks and relize me that "Yes...!!!'Arpit' is come back for make forever bond of feelings 'Arpit-Ashish.' Thnks Bro...!!!

    ReplyDelete